
This picture makes me kinda sad. Jake is all of a sudden looking like a little boy instead of a baby. I know everybody goes through these feelings, but this is my baby! It is so amazing how he can really understand what we are saying to him now. He is so smart!We have an appointment for Jake's first haircut this Thursday. I have mixed feelings, we really wanted to wait as long as possible to cut it. But I have already had to trim his bangs because they were all in his eyes. I don't want him to look like he has a "mullet" so I guess it's time to trim the rest! Stay tuned for some pictures and maybe some video if I can figure it out.
You just wait until that haircut. Then he'll really look like a little man; at least my two boys did. He's such a cutie. If you're having these feelings, it just means it's time for more! Love ya! Oh, by the way, your blog looks great. Good job!
ReplyDelete