I just wanted to say how incredibly blessed Wesley and I feel to have such a perfect little boy. I know that everyone thinks their own children are perfect, but this one is just the best! Ever since Jake was born he has gone to sleep so well. There were a few times here and there that it was a little bit difficult if he was teething or sick, but for the most part he does so well. I like to think it's because I worked hard and trained him to be that way, but I know all parents work hard and some children just don't go down as easily. I'm not trying to brag...I just want everyone to know how sweet this little boy is. We are worried that when we have another child, we are really gonna be in for it. But I guess we'll just have to deal with that one when the time comes.
Jake finally said "Mama" this week! I was so proud of him. There's really nothing like your child calling your name for the first time. I know one day I'll probably be thinking, quit calling my name! But for now it is so heartwarming to hear that little voice calling mama. He does try our patience a lot though, because he keeps opening the oven and trying to get in. I know this is very dangerous because it could be hot! I don't know how to keep him from doing it...
Anyway, I think he looks too old in this picture to have his pacifier! He usually only uses it during naps or bedtime. This past week, his back molars have been coming in so he has wanted it more often. I guess that will just be a phase, but I'm not sure when I should try to take it away. I think we will wait a bit longer....I hope thats not a bad idea.
Having someone pull Jake around in the laundry basket is his favorite game....it is very tiresome for whoever gets caught having to do it. We tie daddy's belt to it and use that to pull him. He loves this very much!!







No comments:
Post a Comment