Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Suckers!!!

As I think I've mentioned before, Jake is completely obssessed with suckers, candy and cookies. I really don't know where this came from...but ever since Christmas he has begged for suckers and candy. This really gets to me because I always said that my child would not eat a lot of sugar and would not love candy. Anyway, tonight Wesley asked Jake was he wanted to eat for dinner and Jake replied, "Suckers and candy". Wesley said, "Son, why do you always want candy?" And Jake said "Favorite". I thought this was hilarious and neither one of us were aware that he even knew the word favorite! By the way, I am really impressed with how much Jake is talking now. He is making 4-5 words sentences and can carry on a conversation with anyone. I think it is adorable to hear the things he says! I am hoping the suckers is just a phase because it is driving me crazy and I am obsessively brushing his teeth. He did end up eating a great dinner and it was not suckers and candy!! The first picture below does not have a sucker in it but I am pretty sure that he had just asked for one! :)










1 comment:

  1. Just send him to my house..we'll have cheesy puffs, kool-aid and suckers..we'll have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers